- Not your ordinary Realtor. Why not? Julie Welker, Realtor, CRS, CRB, has been President of Welker Real Estate, Inc., since 1977. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Penn State University and a Masters degree in City Planning from the University of Pennsylvania
- Mrs. Welker is an award-winning broker who has been recognized locally and nationally for her work in real estate. The Women of Enterprise Award and the Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award are among her many accomplishments.
- CRS stands for Certified Residential Specialist, a designation of less than 5% of real estate agents and brokers. To earn the CRS designation, every Realtor must have significant experience and volume in real estate transactions, and a focus on the home buying and selling process. They must also have advanced education in related areas like finance and marketing. If you are buying or selling for a residence, a Certified Residential Specialist like Julie Welker is the right Realtor for you.
- CRB means a Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager. The Real Estate Brokerage Managers Council awards the CRB to those individuals who demonstrate excellence and expertise in real estate brokerage management. This is the highest designation that a Realtor can achieve. Julie Welker has demonstrated that excellence and can use her expertise in your behalf. Clicking on the CRS logo on the home page will provide you with more information.
- Mrs. Welker is married to Harvey Welker, a consulting mechanical/cost engineer. Their daughter, Kristen Welker, graduated Cum Laude from Harvard University in 1998. Kristen is now a news reporter for NBC Channel 10 here in Philadelphia. Their home is in the Fairmount neighborhood in the Art Museum area of Philadelphia