Judy’s Video Profile
Learn why you should choose Judy Chappell Wellman as your Realtor«
- Full-time Real Estate professional offering experience, professionalism & committment.
- Prompt Service, Honesty & Excellence are attributes I believe you deserve
- Born & Raised in Houston County
- Serving the area since 2001
- Utilization of the latest technology
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- 4 years Property Managment prior to becomming a Realtor
- The Bottom Line - Your Satisfaction!
- Resale of existing homes
- Investment Property
- New Construction
- Relocation including Military
- Williams Academy of Real Estate 2001
- Member of the Central Georgia Board of Realtors, Georgia Board of Realtors & National Association of Realtor
- Member of the Central Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist & Affinity Specialist
- Certified E-Marketing Specialist
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Warner Robins, Bonaire, Kathleen, Centerville, Byron, Powersville, Fort Valley, Lizella, S. Bibb County, Haneyville, Perry , Elko, Cochran, Hawkinsville, Marshallville, Montezuma, Oglethorpe
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Club since 2006
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2004
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2005 - 2007
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle 2008
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2009
- Coldwell Bankerr International President's Premier 2010
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.