Judith "Judy" Schaaf
- Business Philosophy Having lived and been a realtor in the Old Lyme area for over 23 years, my knowledge and experise in Southeastern Connecticut is invaluable to both buyers and sellers. Over the course of my career, I have listed and sold numerous waterfront and country estates as well as large tracks of land for developers and individuals.
- Community Involvement Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts / Board of Trustees , 1991 - 2004 Board of Essex Savings Bank - 1997-1998 Past Auxiliary Chairman of Child and Family Agency of SE. CT. Old Lyme Town Republican Committee Old Lyme Zoning Commission
- Personal Background 19 years with The Strong Agency<>4 years with DeWolfe/Coldwell Banker
- Communities I Serve I serve the Lower Connecticut River Valley and along the Long Island shoreline from Guilford to Stonington
- B.A., University of Michigan
- Throughout my career, I have developed a reputation for honesty, loyalty and exceptional skill in negotiating on behalf of my clients
- International Diamond Society - 2006
- International President's Circle 2002,2003,2004
- Chairman's Club 2001-2002
- Previews International Properties Specialist
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.