- Broker/Owner of Coldwell Banker Developac Realty and President of Developac, Inc.
- 26 Years Real Estate Experience
- Development, Leasing and Investment Properties
- Commercial, Investment & Design Build Specialization
- Memberships: ICSC, NAIOP, SIOR, CCIM, NAR and PAR
- Education: BA (Economics) University of Pittsburgh and MBA (Marketing) Miami University
- Commercial, Industrial, Investment Sales. Design Build Experience
- Commercial Leasing & Development
- Tenant and Owner Representation
- Investment Properties and Property Management Experience - 26 years
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Properties (SIOR)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) and Broker of Record
- MBA - Marketing from Miami University
- BA - Economics from The University of Pittsburgh
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Investment & Financial Analysis
- Design-Build Properties and Horizontal Land Development
- Commercial & Industrial Negotiations
- Technology Orientation
- Real Estate Experience: 26 years Corporate Experience outside real estate: 10 years
- Specialization: Commercial, Industrial and Investment Sales CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors Member)
- Real Estate Investment Track Record: Equity Ownerships with Proven Results for 26 years
- Customer Friendly and Client Driven
- Gets the Job Done for YOU !
- Honesty, Integrity and Professional Knowledge
- 2013 Community Cup Office Award
- Economic Development (Local and County)
- Office Manager
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.