Joseph "Joe" Schembri
- Joe is committed to the highest level of sales performance and customer satisfaction. In 2006 Joe was honored by Coldwell Banker for being the #1 agent in Southern Alameda County with 163 closed properties and 113 million dollars in sales volume for 2005.
- Joe was honored as the highest volume producer and for the most homes sold among all cooperating brokers in South Alameda County for the Tri-Cities comprising Fremont, Newark, Union City, and Hayward.
- The #1 Listing Leader (for most listings sold) in 1992-2000 and 2002-2005 and 2006 Year To Date.
- In March of 1999 the Southern Alameda County of Realtors recognized Joe Schembri for his outstanding sales performance in 1998. Joe sold 112 properties and with the highest sales volume was awarded the Presitgious District Grand Master for 1989-2000 and 2002.
- Joe Schembri ranked #1 Sales Leader (for most buyer controlled sales) at Coldwell Banker Real Estate Company in Fremont for 1987-2000 and 2002-2005 and 2006 Year To Date. The #1 Production Leader (for most homes sold) for Coldwell Banker in the Tri-City region with over 3000 homes sold to date.
- Ranked in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Nationwide agents for the past 15 years.
- #1 Closed Sales Volume Leader for Coldwell Banker in all of North California in 1994.
- Joe follows the `Best Seller System` to develop a unique marketing plan for each of his client`s property.
- Joe Schembri employs two full time office assistants and works with five licensed real estate agents who all comprise part of the Joe Schembri Real Estate Team, making him easily accessible and effective to clients and enabling him to be more efficient in marketing and selling properties.
- Joe specializes in the Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore and Milpitas areas with 21 years full-time experience in Residential Real Estate Sales.
- Outrageous Marketing
- Full time staff of highly qualified individuals
- Diverse background in marketing, sales, negotiation, and customer service.
- Joe breaks through all the hype and shows you exactly how you can renew your goal of selling your home in an honest, straightforward, ethical, and highly focused manner.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Previews International Specialist
- A member of the "international Presidents Premier" since 1992, the highest designation given.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Specializes in Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward Pleasanton, San Ramon, Milpitas.
- Selling and buying homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- A member of the "International Presidents Elite" from 1992-2013.
- Recipient of the Grand Master's Award for having more homes sold than any other agent from any company in Southern Alameda County from 1989-200 and 2002.
- Ranked in the Top 1 percent of all real estate teams nation wide for Coldwell Banker Real Estate company.
- Recently named the #1 Team for Coldwell Banker Real Estate Company for the San Francisco Bay Area in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 YTD
- The #1 Production Leader (for the most homes sold) at Coldwell Banker in the Tri-City Marketplace comprising Fremont, Newark, Union City Combined from 1987 to 1990, 1992 to 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 -2013 year-to-date.
- The #1 Coldwell Banker Sales Agent for 2005 with 163 closed sales and $112 million in closed sales volume, for Fremont, Newark, Union City Combined in the Tri-City Marketplace.
- The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends, Inc. have compiled a summary of the Top 1,000 real estate agents and teams in the United States. Joe Schembri has ranked 158 in the Top 250 of the real estate teams based on the number of closed transaction volume for 2010. Currently there are approximately 1.2 million real estate agents nationwide per the National Association of Realtors.
- Ranked #105 for all of California and #10 for the San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward Metro Area(Bay Area) by transaction as one of Real Trends Best Real Estate Agents in America
- Bay East Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award Winner in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 - 2013 YTD.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.