John’s Video Profile
John Stroup-Broker-Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®-Charlotte, North Carolina
John Stroup is a Charlotte native with over 12 years experience as a licensed real estate broker. He is knowledgeable in land & residential properties. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=9657
- Acreage,Commercial,Country Property,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Investment,Land,New Construction,Relocation,Residential
- Relocation clients
- Large undeveloped land tracts sellers' and buyers'
- Lake Properties
- Provides an Accredited Staging Professional for all listings to ensure the quickest sale at the highest plrice.
- Represents buyers in the purchase of new construction to get the best price obtainable.
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- e-PRO online course to enhance technology skills
- Member of both North and South Carolina Realtors Associations
- Land Brokerage course through Realtor's Land Institute
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Relocating clients
- Mecklenburg County, Cabarrus County, Iredell County, Lake Norman and York county, SC
- All size tracts of land for development
- Foreclosure homes
- Investment homes
- GRI, CRS, SFR, e-PRO
- Licensed Realtor in both North Carolina and South Carolina
- Completed Residential Appraisal courses
- Recognized as a Realtor with expertise in selling large parcels of land.
- Homes listed by The Stroup Group sell!
- Reputation for succeeding where others have failed!
- Testimonials provided upon request
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- Top 4% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
- Coldwell Banker United "Selling Agent (team) of the Year"
- Top Producing University Listing Agent since 2001