- Born In Newport, R.I.
- From Toddler to Teenager, grew up in Maplewood, N.J.
- Graduated from College of Notre DAme of Maryland with a BA degree
- Worked in NYC: Before moving to Naples in 1990, worked for ITT Corp. for several years and then for British Airways for 18 years.
- Joanne is a skilled negotiator who is trained to handle contract negotiations and detail follow-up.
- Buyers and Sellers SAY:
- "Joanne did a great job selling our house." Mr. Mrs. G
- "Joanne Murphy is extremely knowledgable, courteous and professional" Mr. and Mrs. S
- "Joanne's follow-up on the purchase of ou porperty was First Class" Mr. K
- "We were well informed by Joanne at all times. Thanks to her we had a smooth ans pleasant transaction." Mr. and Mrs. H
- ABR Accredited Buyers Rep
- GRI Graduate Realtor Institute
- Professional designations that show Joanne is recognized by her industry as a dedicated & educated professional REALTOR. Joanne has been helping Buyers & Sellers of properties in the Naples area since 1993. Her experience, coupled with ongoing real estate courses, keep her on top of an ever-changing market.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.