- Joanne Justice, manager of the Arlington Cooper office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Dallas/Fort Worth promotes a no-nonsense kind of leadership to her strong team.
- “I want my associates to believe in themselves and to be the best they can be…to have a strong desire to work as a cohesive team for the betterment of our customers,” Joanne says. “I work daily to build powerful agents through scripting, skill development workshops and mentoring, using the advanced marketing systems and other cutting-edge tools of Coldwell Banker D/FW.”
- Through individual coaching sessions Joanne encourages and inspires agents to constantly improve their knowledge and skills and to implement educational programs for consumers.
- A true mark of her success, she has fostered the growth and development of a high number of award-winning associates within the REALTOR® Association including Arlington Board of REALTORS® Rookie of the Year (ARBOR) 7 times and Coldwell Banker Rookie of the Year twice. To this end, for many years she has set an example for all to follow, making a strong statement in all areas of the REALTOR® family. She has served as ARBOR president, TAR Regional Vice President and NAR Director as well as receiving many honors. Most recently she was appointed to the Texas Real Estate Commission by the Governor.
- “Joanne has built many powerful agents and leaders both here at Coldwell Banker D/FW and in other REALTOR® organizations she is a part of,” says Sue Meyer, president. “I invite others to come and experience the Coldwell Banker difference that Joanne provides for real estate professionals.”
- · National Association of Realtors
- · Texas Association of Realtors
- · MetroTex Association of Realtors
- · Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.