Joanne’s Video Profile
Joanne Breitmayer Agent Profile
Joanne Breitmayer Agent Profile
- Real Estate Professional Joanne Breitmayer knows that being a good agent means so much more than listing a property, showing properties, and making a sale. It involves intense listening to the client's needs and understanding their goals. With strong determination and full dedication, Joanne provides the best service possible to each of her clients. Making decisions aren't always easy. That's why when you need to sell or are ready to buy your first home, dream home or investment property, you need a professional there beside you to guide you through the process. With Joanne's business background and real estate training from Hondros College, you can be rest assured your needs will be met with the enthusiasm, honesty, integrity and knowledge. Partnered with Coldwell Banker's latest technology and tools of the trade insures that properties are easily accessable and highly visible whether you're the seller of a property or a buyer looking to fnd that perfect home.
- AFFILIATIONS: * Licking County Board of Realtors * Columbus Board of Realtors * Ohio Association of Realtors * National Association of Realtors * Internatioanal Association of Home Staging Professionals
- DESIGNATIONS: * Accredited Home Staging Professional * Certified Agent Advantage Specialist > Relocation
- VOLUNTEER: Extensively involved in community as a volunteer with: * The St Francis de Sales Parish Community * Newark Catholic High School / Community * Bowling for Big Brothers/ Big Sisters * Hammering and constructing for Habitat for Humanity * Walk For the Cure annual participant * Coldwell Banker King Thompson Foundation * Elks Auxilary Vice President * Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio Volunteer
- PERSONAL NOTE: When you're ready to buy, sell, or stage a home~ Please call me. I'm dedicated to being your full service real estate agent. I give you my word and personal guarantee that your real estate transaction or home staging, will be handled with courtesy, respect and professionalism.
- * Ohio Real Estate licensed in 2003 * Became Full Time Real Estate Professional in 2005
- * Accredited Home Staging Professional * Certified Agent Advantage Specialist > Relocation
- * President's Council Award 2008, 2012 * Quality Choice Award winner for 2006 - 2013 (Represents 100% Client Satisfaction) * Bronze Society Award Member 2007, 2008 * Multi Million Dollar Member 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 * Top Closing Sales Associate 2008 * PaceSetter Award Winner 2007 * Sterling Society Member 2010, 2011, 2012 * International Diamond Society 2013
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.