Joan’s Video Profile
Joan Wood Profile Video
Joan Wood Profile Video
- Joan Wood began her real estate career as a licensed Real Estate Agent in May, 1983, and went on to obtain her broker’s license in May, 1987. She attended Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She is a member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors and the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. In 2014, Joan received a Certificate of Distinction from the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors in recognition of being a 25-Year member of the Circle of Excellence.
- Joan prides herself on building a successful career based upon delivering a consistently high level of service to the clients she serves. She feels that one of her key strengths is her ability to listen to her clients and to discern their wants and needs. She finds that for many buyers the challenge is finding them their “perfect” home and for many sellers it is getting their home sold for the most amount of money, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of hassle.
- Joan works for Coldwell Banker West Shell in Cincinnati, Ohio which is part of the Coldwell Banker NRT, the largest real estate company in the United States. She sees a huge advantage in working for a company that has a national and international presence. She is able to assist her clients with their moves whether it is around the corner or around the world. She recently assisted one of her clients in getting their parent’s home sold in northern Ohio and assisted another client with the purchase of an out of state resort property. As part of such a large company, she has access to a vast network of agents and is able to use her skills to help her clients find just the “right agent” to assist with out of state (or market) purchases and moves. Joan is also an active part of Coldwell Banker’s relocation team and works with Cartus, the largest relocation company in the US.
- If you are looking to sell or buy…Joan has the market knowledge, the years of experience and the passion, commitment and skill to HELP…it just is what she does.
- Joan feels it is important to give back to her community. She supports the following: • Fine Arts Funds • Habitat for Humanity • Leukemia Society • March of Dimes • Musicians for Health – The UC Barrett Center for Cancer Research • National Association of Mental Illness
- In her leisure hours, Joan enjoys traveling, golf, running, reading, music and spending time with family and friends.
- CARTUS Network; CNRS, CNIS, CNMS, CNAS
- USAA Movers Advantage
- Certified Residential Broker; CRB
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist; CRS
- Graduate Real Estate Institute; GRI
- CABR 25 Year Member Circle of Excellence, Certificate of Distinction
- CABR Circle of Excellence 2014
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- OAR President's Sales Club