- The allure of Miami Beach has been popularized for over 50 years, and today it holds no less appeal. Miami hosts a number of events including the International Boat Show, Art Basel, The Food and Wine Fair, and the Winter Music Conference. It is now home to the acclaimed New World Symphony designed by Frank Gehry and under artistic direction of Michael Tilson, making Miami a cultural destination as well. Within the 60 blocks of oceanfront and peppered man made islands, The Jill’s find their inspiration.
- The Jills’ Team transacts throughout Florida, however their specialty is historically in Miami Beach Luxury Real Estate, most notably single family homes in Star Island, Fisher Island, Palm Island, Hibiscus Island, The Venetian Islands, The Sunset Islands, La Gorce Island, Allison Island, and Indian Creek Island. If you seek a luxury refuge above ground, The Jills are also experts in condominiums, including the most exclusive listings in Bal Harbour, Golden Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, South Miami, Key Biscayne, Aventura, and Coral Gables. Whether you are seeking a second home or are looking for a family, The Jills have the most extensive inventory of South Florida Luxury Homes to suit every style and specification.
- "The Jills": Jill Eber and Jill Hertzberg have been selling luxury real estate with a commitment to excellence for many years. The Jills' particular areas of specialization are in high-end residential properties in exclusive and secure communities, resulting in the sale of many multi-million dollar homes and condominiums. They have numerous record-breaking sales in Bal Harbour, Gables Estates, Tahiti Beach, Golden Beach and the Miami Beach Islands. Their real estate service and production have earned numerous awards. They were named the 2001 Top Producers for their Miami Beach office. In 2002 and 2003 Coldwell Banker honored them with its highest award- Member of the Legends Society. This membership represents the top 0.5% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates worldwide. In addition, they are ranked among the top 100 Realtors in Florida.
- Luxury Properties
- If you are looking to buy a luxury residence in Miami Beach or the surrounding areas, The Jills have superior customer service and pay close attention to every detail you require in a property. Whether you are looking to invest or are looking for your first home, The Jills vast expertise in the elements of either type of acquisition insures that you have all the pertinent information to make the right decision. From the commencement of your property search to the sale, The Jills make every resource they have available to you, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve.
- The Jills employ a total marketing, advertising, and public relations strategy, when selling a property. With taste, decorum, and class, each home listed by The Jills is afforded a catered open house, custom website, press release, and professional advertisements in the leading media outlets in the United States and abroad . Further, The Jills utilize their elite database to promote your property amongst their premium buyers and other luxury agents through direct mailing, social media, blog, and email campaigns. In order to maintain their renowned standard of excellence, The Jills use their in-house marketing department and professional photographers to prepare your homes’ brochure and marketing materials. These materials are circulated all over Miami as well through proprietary magazines in Hotels and Marinas, as well as through In-Room multi-media ads. From the time your home is listed to the time your home is sold, The Jills actively promote your property through all print, internet
- National: The Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Financial Times (London), Die Welt (Germany), International Herald Tribune Local: Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, Sun Post, Miami Today, New Times, Brickell Times, South Florida Business Journal Internet Advertising: Realtor.com, TheJills.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ReelEstates.com, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Real Town, StumbleUpon