Jessica Riffle Edwards
Previews Property Specialist
Jessica Riffle’s Video Profile
Million Dollar Listing
6454 Shinnwood Road
About Jessica Riffle
- Originally from West Virginia, Jessica has lived in Wilmington since 2000. Upon graduating with honors from The University of North Carolina Wilmington, she could not ignore her desire to get involved in the real estate industry.
- By joining Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty in 2005, she was given a wonderful opportunity to help others find a place that they too will love calling home. Jessica is proud to say that her honest enthusiasm, relentless drive, passion, and communication are what set her apart. She knows what it takes to sell your home. Jessica is on top of the most innovative marketing strategies to get you the best price possible in the shortest amount of time. She has been recognized on a local and national level for her innovative use of technology and video in real estate, outside the box approach to real estate marketing, and popular real estate video blog.
- Jessica has consecutively been a multi-million dollar and top producing agent for Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty and among the "best of the best" since her first year in the business. She continues to do so month after month, year after year.
- While living in Wilmington for over 10 years Jessica has been able to fully experience and learn about the area, enjoying all that this coastal town has to offer. Jessica resides in Wilmington with her husband, Richard Edwards, who is a Field Sales Consultant for Henry Schein Dental. She enjoys playing tennis and walking, fishing, shopping, boating and enjoying the coast, travel, a good glass of wine, and spending time with friends and family.
- As a Realtor, active member of The Junior League of Wilmington, Good Friends of Wilmington, Young Brokers Council, and board member for the UNCW Alumni Board of Directors she also understands the importance of giving back to the community that we love so much. Jessica truly is “The Carolina’s Finest”.
- Resales and New Construction
- Single Family, Luxury Homes, Condos and Land
- Beach and Vacation Property
- Investment Property
- Will act as Buyers or Sellers Agent
- Work with expired listings
- First time home buyers
- Work with first time home buyers
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member, Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors
- BA in Community Health Education, Magna cum Laude, from The University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Homes / Preview Home Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- Expired Listings
- For Sale By Owner Listings
- Social Media
- Video Blogger
- Certified e-Marketing Specialist
- Chairman's Circle
- Luxury Home Specialist
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Expired Listing Specialist
- MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER
- Top Sales Associate
- Best of The Best
- Top Producer, Top Listing Agent, Top Selling Agent
- Top 10 Women in Real Estate Blog
- International President's Circle for Coldwell Banker
- Certified E Marketing Specialist
- Zillow All Star
Jessica Riffle’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.