- A successful Real Estate team, Victoria and Jessica combine their experience and knowledge of the industry to provide the utmost in service and satisfaction. Victoria Darling-Wadel grew up in a family that has been a part of local Real Estate for generations, beginning with the founding of a successful brokerage by her grandfather Stan Darling. She has a knowledge of the area that comes from a lifetime of exposure and appreciation of the unique landscapes and structures of Muskoka and the Almaguin Highlands. A graduate of University of Western Ontario Victoria enjoys using her experience with sales and customer service to facilitate a rewarding career. A Dalhousie University graduate, Jessica traveled to Halifax for her studies, but her love for Muskoka drew her home after receiving a Bachelor of Arts. With experience in the family business and volunteer efforts within the community, Jessica understands the importance of treating individuals’ needs with the utmost care and efficiency
- Serving the Muskoka, Lake of Bays and Almaguin regions
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- International Sterling Society Sales Award, 2011
- International Sterling Society Sales Award, 2012
- Ultimate Service designation for Customer Service and Satisfaction
Jessica’s Social Media Activity
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.