- Jerry Loveland
455 North University Avenue Provo, United States 84601
- Buyer and Seller Relationships in effective transactions for 33 years with no registered violations or complaints.
- New "First time" Buyers, assisting in finding right home and financing for their down payment and income qualifications.
- Real Estate Marketing and sales in vacant land, Income Property, Residential, Industrial, commercial, Comdominiums
- Reputation of Honesty and Professional Competence throughout real estate career
- Assisting retired clientell in marketing and sale of their homes into retirement communities
- Licensed real estate sales since June 1972, Realtor status with local and national associations of realtors.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1975
- GRI Designation
- Member of Utah county Board of Realtors Million dollar Club since 1983, Lifetime member 1987
- Eagle scout award Boy Scouts of America
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Listing and sales with volume between 5 to 7 million yearly.
- Listed or sold industrial and commercial properties often between 1 and 2 million each in past ten years.
- Realtor representing several relocation companies, Home Equity. Relo. Van Relco, Merrill Lynch Relo. Coldwell Banker relo.
- Specialize in Utah County Properties from Lehi to SantaQuin, Utah Real Estate license for state of Utah.
- Utah County Realtor of the year 1982
- Most Contributing Agent Award through Coldwell Banker West Realty 1993
- Coldwell Banker Sales Associate Top Ten Buyer controller Sales 1993/1995 also top ten gross commission income 1995, top ten/total units 1993
- Coldwell Banker Circle of Excellence 1995
- Utah County Assoiciation of Realtors Platinum Master Realtor award since 1993