Jennifer’s Video Profile
- Jennifer brings pertinent experience to her career in real estate. Previous to beginning her real estate career, Jennifer worked with a company who managed homeowner's associations. She has a love for children and work in a child care setting for eight years.
- She is a professional who prides herself on superior customer service and her ability to quickly assess the needs of her clients and to ensure their expectations are met.
- Hondros College Real Estate Licensing
- Wright State University B.S. Rehabilitation Services
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Being a former employee of the city, Jennifer brings expertise in community relations to her customers.
- "Our agent Jennifer Brown, quickly figured out what we were ooking for in a home and showed us only homes that we might be interested in, and when we did find the right home, she did absolutely everything and went above and beyond our expectations. We have already recommended her to friends." Ken and Janice "Jennifer was great at returning calls promptly. Very helpful and always in touch. She was very diligent at keeping us in the loop. Thanks! We love our new home." Barb and Dave " Questions and concerns were answered promptly. The selling process was made easy by the amount of knowledge Jennifer offered to us! " Kevin and Danielle "Our experience was wonderful. Jennifer made us comfortable and we felt she had our best interest at heart. She was always available to answer calls, texts, and emails promptly. We will recommend Coldwell Banker and Jennifer to our family and friends." Kevin and Danielle
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.