- I love this industry! Helping people to find the right house or assisting a seller to get their house sold makes my day!
- I am good at my job and often go above and beyond to make sure it's done right.
- I Follow-thru on each transaction from beginning to end, explaining each part of the process along the way.
- I believe in continuous communication and making myself acessible to everyone I am working with, be it clients, lenders,escrow agents, or anyone in the Real estate process.
- Buying or selling a house is a process and a journey. I believe in using a Team approach, because in today's tough economic climate, no one can do it alone!
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Willamette Association of Realtors
- Member of the Oregon Association of Realtors
- Member of the Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service and the Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Bachelor of Arts in Education
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Extensive travel and evaluation of property values through Broker Price Opinions throughout the Willamette Valley and along the I-5 Corridor
- Realtor member
- Licensed Broker in the State of Oregon
- 2011 NW Merit Society Award
- Coldwell Banke Most volume closed in a single month 2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.