- Relationship Banking Officer with Security Pacific Bank & Bank of America- Performance consistently rated "Exceed" Worked with small to mid-sized business owners to assess their needs and provide loans and services. Helped consumers obtain real estate loans and lines of credit and other banking products. Trained and motivated staff. Sales Coordinator - Acheived 200% of goal Trained management and staff on policies and procedures. Solicited business via telemarketing, on-site calling and cross-selling.
- The biggest obstacles sellers have to obtaining top dollar for their homes are: Other homes in their price range look better. People drive up and leave without stopping to go inside. Potential buyers are embarrassed when entering the home. The home has a flaw that is scaring potential buyers from offering
- How do you overcome such obstacles? Very simply, address the issues before putting your home on the market. Professional inspections will calm the jitters in #4. Making sure your home is scrubbed and staged will prevent #3. Taking a critical look at the exterior and painting &/or landscaping can alleviate #2. Convert your home from a 'home you live in' into a model home exciting to explore. A home exciting to explore is a home exciting to buy.
- My husband Gabe and I have lived in Belmont since 1983 when we came here from Washington and Oregon on our honeymoon. We built our home from the ground up here in the Belmont hills in 1994. We attend the local Spanish speaking congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Redwood City. I am the oldest of six girls and my husband has a younger brother. We have 14 nieces and nephews. We enjoy reading, learning new languages and walking the lovely paths in the Bay Area.
- In September, 2002 my husband and I started attending a Spanish-speaking congregation. I am now fairly fluent in this second language. This has helped me a great deal in negotiating with various tradespeople whose first language is ESPANOL.
- My years of experience in the Banking Industry has helped me to be an empathetic listener and clear communicator. My clients tell me that their experience with me has been "smooth".
- I specialize in making your transaction as painless as possible by using advanced planning and good communication skills.
- Over a decade ago, my husband and I started with bare land and built our own home in Belmont. We are familiar with the people and process required for home building and renovation in Belmont.
- Realtor since 1997 & Accredited Staging Professional since 2002
- I assist buyers, sellers, landlords and renters to accomplish their real estate goals from South San Francisco to Redwood City - concentrating on Belmont and Redwood Shores.
- I help people get the most value out of there home in a timely manner through proper pricing, staging, marketing, negotiation, energy and hard work. EVERY home I've listed where the homeowners have followed my advice (by working to stage their home properly and price it correctly) has sold at OR ABOVE asking price within 30 days. In fact, most only needed two weeks!
- First Time Buyers
- What I really want to do is help you accomplish your Real Estate Goals. I've been a Realtor with Coldwell Banker since 1997 and an accredited staging professional since 2002. I've assisted buyers, sellers, landlords and renters from South San Francisco to Menlo Park - concentrating on Belmont.
- I help my clients get the most value out of their home in a timely manner through proper pricing, staging, marketing, negotiation, energy and hard work. EVERY home I've listed where the homeowners have followed my advice (by working to prepare their home properly and price it correctly) they have sold their home at or above asking price within 30 days. In fact, most only needed two weeks!
- Home is where the heart is. Because your feelings and home are connected. Not only is it most likely the biggest personal investment you'll ever make; the process of obtaining it or leaving it is highly emotional. What I offer both my buyers and sellers to navigate these rough waters is guidance. Knowledge is power and if you know what lies ahead, you will be much stronger and able to handle what is to come. Together, we develop a customized plan (and backup) and negotiate 'till it's right. For sellers: We convert your family home filled with memories into a showplace exciting to the senses and ready for eager buyers to covet. For buyers: We discuss what is important to you, prioritize and find as much as possible of your fantasy home within your reality budget.
- 1995-1997 - U.S. First Federal Credit Union, San Mateo, CA
- Assistant Vice President, Member Services - Positive Membership Growth
- Supervised ten employees. Improved organization efficiencies. Under my leadership they had their first positive membership growth in six years.
- Corporate Relations and Marketing - Success via effective writing and example
- Negotiated with various businesses to obtain services to improve the Credit Union's palate of benefits. ie renegotated Kaiser medical benefits, obtained and worked with designer of MCI pre-paid calling cards.
- Brought new clients on board through telemarketing, personal visits, tenacity & follow-through.
- Visited branches in Seattle, Los Angeles & Honolulu to help managers to improve their sales techniques.
- 1997 until Present Coldwell Banker , San Mateo CA Help sellers to market their homes effectively. So far, ALL my listings have sold within 30 days of market launch. Negotiate with tradespeople and professionals (ie: interior designers, painters, plumbers, property inspectors, gardeners, title officers, other realtors...) in all aspects of the transaction.
- 1995-1997 U.S. First Federal Credit Union , San Mateo CA Assistant Vice President, Member Services - POSITIVE MEMBER GROWTH Supervised ten employees. Improved organization efficiencies. Under my leadership, they had their first positive membership growth in six years.
- Corporate Relations & Marketing - SUCCESS VIA EFFECTIVE WRITING & EXAMPLE Brought new businesses on board through telemarketing, personal visits, tenacity & follow-through.
- Assisted Branch Managers in Seattle, Los Angeles and Honolulu offices and helped them improve their sales techniques.
- Negotiated with various businesses to obtain services to improve the Credit Union's palate of benefits. ie: re-negotiated Kaiser Hawaii medical benefits, obtained and worked with designer of MCI pre-paid calling cards.
- Wrote business development plan and budget. Developed & produced various internal documents such as a SEG (Selected Employee Group) procedure manual, telemarketing scripts and presentation packages.
- 1992-1995 Bank of America , Foster City CA Relationship Banking Officer - PERFORMANCE CONSISTLY RATED "EXCEED" Worked with small to mid-sized businesses to assess their needs and provide loans and services. Helped consumers obtain real estate loans and lines of credit as well as other banking products. Trained and motivated staff.
- 1984-1992 Security Pacific Bank , Bay Area CA Sales Coordinator - ACHIEVED 200% OF SALES GOALS Trained management and staff on policies and procedures. Solicited business via telemarketing, on-site calling and cross-selling.
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2000 and 2002; Sterling Club 2004
- Board of Directors, U.S. First Federal Credit Union 2005
- Chair of the Supervisory Committee, U.S. First Federal Credit Union 2003-2005
- Secretary Treasurer, BNI (Business Networking International) Mid-Peninsula Chapter 1999-2004
- Thank you note: "Dear Jeannine, Thanks so much for your kind help in our real estate dealings. We have truly appreciated your guidance and suggestions. Especially with our 1031 Exchange, which is a confusing and sometimes difficult process to go through, you guided us through it superbly. It is always a pleasure to work with your and our thanks to your sweet husband for his support too. Thanks again. With warm regards and love Gloria & Bill"
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.