- Janet Morton has lived and sold real estate in Cambria for over 30 years.
- Listening is just as important as talking and Janet prides herself in the ability to understand the needs of her clients. She gets to know them on a personal level. This is demonstrated in a high percentage of repeat and referral business from pleased clients.
- Escrow is a critical part of the real estate transaction. Janet is well organized and detail oriented which helps make the process go smoothly.
- Janet and her husband have 2 children who have graduated from the Cambria school system. She has volunteered at every school grade level, from pre-school through high school.
- Obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Californai Association of Realtors, and Scenic Coast Association of Realtors.
- "Expect the Best" and get the best when you work with Janet.
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.