- 25+ years of distinguished service in real property transactions, sales force managment, and governing board representation.
- 5 years as Managing Broker and training specialist at The Prudential Preferred Properties/LaGrange, Il
- Certified Commercial Investment Member/CCIM : Janet is one of an elite group of only 16,000 members & candidates nationwide.
- Former President - LaGrange Area Association of Realtors/MLS
- Former Board Member - LaGrange Area Association of Realtors
- Former Governor - Northern Il Multiple Listing Service
- Former ChairPerson of various industry committees for the improvement of the local real estate community.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer - Loyola Hospital Hospice Program
- COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT PROPERTIES: Apartment Buildings, Offices, Retail, et al
- RESIDENTIAL: Single Family Homes, Townhomes & Condos,
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Sales Associate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Marketing: Crucial to effective home sales, Janet employs the expertise and savvy of a full-time Marketing Specialist:Michael Peterson
- Comprehensive understanding of virtually all of Chicagoland's Western Suburbs.
- Janet's extensive experience and network permits seamless referrals to outstanding agents throughout the U.S.
- Consistently a recipient of company and industry production awards.
- International President's Circle
- International Diamond Society
- International Sterling Society
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.