- I have been selling homes in two counties since 1992
- As a multi-million dollar producer, I gained knowledge of the area, neighborhoods and school districts and developed a large territory of sales.
- An Ashland County resident since 1986
- Six years of service on Ashland Board of Realtors Public Relations Committee-3 Year Chair
- Serving on Arbitration and Professional Standards Committees for Ashland Board of Realtors
- Attended Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky
- Attended Akron University
- Real Estate classes completed at Ohio State University
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Country Properties
- Member of the Ashland Board of Realtors
- Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Over 500 Closed Transactions
- 18 years as a Full Time Ohio Realtor
- Experienced in Buyer/Seller Negotiations
- Closed transactions with Conventional, FHA, VA, First-Time Buyer and Special Financing Programs
- Experienced with contractor, inspector and lender referrals.
- Ohio Association of Realtor's President's Sales Club 1997-2011
- Ashland Board Realtors "Realtor of the Year" 2006
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award since 1995
- Top five in sales since 2003 at Coldwell Banker Ward Real Estate
- 2006-Top 8% of 126,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Agents Nationwide
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.