Jamie’s Video Profile
Jamie Flaxman, REALTOR, Coldwell Banker Bain, Seattle, WA
Meet Jamie, a Seattle residential REALTOR.
- I am a Seattle-area residential real estate specialist with the Lake Union office of Coldwell Banker Bain. With more than 25 years experience in real estate sales, non-profit management, marketing, social work, customer service, and community development, I offer you the expertise and experience you are looking for in your real estate transactions. I have been a Seattle resident since 1992 and a homeowner since 1995. I first owned a condo in Magnolia, where I was active in my homeowner's association including stints as treasurer and president. Since that time I have owned homes in the Meadowbrook, Queen Anne, and Phinney Ridge communities, the latter of which I currently live in with my teenage son.
- I am involved with numerous community organizations, including the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - Puget Sound Affiliate, Family Works, and Ingraham High School. Prior to becoming a real estate broker, I was in non-profit management, including with Wallingford Boys & Girls Club, Seattle Youth Involvement Network, Hilltop Children's Center, Big Sisters of King County, and SCAN-TV. I also worked as a consultant with a host of other non-profits, primarily focused on the well-being of children, families, and women in our community.
- I love to explore local neighborhoods, farmers' markets, arts and crafts festivals, and cultural events. I am also an avid photographer, beach lover, and traveler. The most incredible place I have ever traveled is the Galapagos Islands, with it's unparalled natural beauty and wildlife. You can find many of my photos on my Pinterest page. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, Washington Realtors, and Seattle/King County Realtors, as well as the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, I have received the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation from the National Association of Realtors. Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful real estate transaction.
- Check out www.jamieflaxman.com for more information about me and my services, as well as for my blog.
- Member of National Association of REALTORS, Washington Association of REALTORS, Seattle/King County Association of REALTORS, and Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Single Family Homes
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- REALTOR® with more than 25 years experience in real estate sales, non-profit management, marketing, social work, and customer service.
- Seattle resident since 1992.
- Homeowner since 1995, including experience as homeowner association president.
- Extensive knowledge off Seattle neighborhoods, services, and amenities.
- Relocation experience, having grown up in California and have lived in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Northern California.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.