- Ed and Becky have made a committment to make your Real Estate needs "their" business. Committment is no stranger to them. They have been married for over 30 years and have two wonderful children. Ed is an avid golfer and Becky enjoys painting and gardening. They share a strong belief in family, friends, church, and community.
- As a buyer's agent, Ed's goal is to find just the right home for you and then help you negotiate the best possible price, terms, and conditions.
- As a listing agent, Becky's goal is to market and sell your home at the highest possible price in the shortest period of time.
- Together they share the responsibility of making your time in Real Estate successful and enjoyable!
- Sales Associate
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent
- New Construction
- First Time Home Buyers
- Members of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS
- Members of the National Association of REALTORS and Texas Association of REALTORS
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialists
- Accredited Buyer Representatives
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Round Rock
- Cedar Park/Leander
- Northwest Austin
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology
- Area resident for more than 25 years
- Over 10 years experience in Real Estate
- Over 30 years experience in sales
- Committed church member
- Belief and involvement in community service
- Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club
- Quality Service Certified Platinum
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.