James "Jay" Burnham
Broker Sales Associate
- Residential Property Sales
- New Construction
- Land Development
- Senior Housing
- Waterfront Properties
- PREVIEWS Properties
- Real Estate Counseling
- First time Buyers
- CRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- RECS - Real Estate Cyberspace Specialist
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Spcialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Residential real estate marketing and sales.
- Distinctive and multi-million dollar properties.
- New construction - Development, Construction and Sales.
- Internet and web based marketing.
- Land Development and Sales.
- Real Estate counseling and planning.
- Jay has been providing real estate services to buyers and sellers since 1982. During that time, he has assisted more than 550 families and sold more than $175 million worth of residential real estate.
- Jay is a past President of the North Shore Association of REALTORS and has also served as President of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- He has served as Chairman of the REALTOR Profesional Standards Committee and as a Director of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS.
- Jay has been honored as the North Shore REALTOR of the Year by his peers and Associate of the Year by his company.
- Jay is the first Coldwell Banker agent on the North Shore to receive the prestigious Previews International Property Specialist designation.
- Jay is also a member of the Allen Hainge CyberStars, an invitation-only international group of top tech agents. Nationally, there are 200 such agents with only 4 in Massachusetts and only 1 on the North Shore.
- North Shore REALTOR of the Year
- Honored with The Reader's Choice Award, 2 years in a row, by the readers of the Beverly Citizen and the Hamilton/Wenham Chronicle as the number one choice for real estate broker.
- Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite Award.
- Honored as his company's Associate of the Year.
- The Exemplar Society