James "Jim" Baucom
James’s Video Profile
Jim Baucom http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=15795
- Jim's primary practice would be in the middle to upper price ranges, but he has handled very high end, as well as starter and investor homes. He works well with young people, and has a wonderful way of working with seniors and retirees and downsizers. He has worked in a caring manner with people in all life situations.
- Certified Residential Specialist. The CRS designation is often considered the "dean" of professional designations, generally taking several years to complete.
- Graduate, Real Estate Institute. GRI. Requirements of almost 100 hours make this a designation held by a small percentage of Realtors. If an agent has a GRI or CRS you can be sure you are dealing with a qualified person.
- Numerous smaller designations. There are many smaller designations in all sorts of areas of expertise. I have many of them, some of which are important, some of no value.
- Relocation Credentials. I have numerous relo credentials, including "A Team" status and USAA.
- While agents will claim all areas are their expertise, few can back it up. I can truely say I have "been there, done that". From any type of new construction, to a pre civil war farm home, to a wonderful Buena Vista showplace, an Ardmore classic, to any new home or condo around a golf course community...I can help. Buildable land or lot, the list goes on and on. Lease purchase...done it.Tax free exchange...done it. Inspection issues...been there. Radon systems...done that. Structural letter...yep. There are war stories, and there are many happy endings!
- You will not find a more qualified Realtor than Jim Baucom. Listing and selling hundreds of homes, Jim has the experience. In an industry where agents come and go, change companies or change careers, it is refreshing to work with a solid established Realtor. Jim has the integrity to do right for his clients. Repeat business over the years has proved this as fact.
- I am not excited about awards. That sort of hype is really not my cup of tea. But as my mother once said, if you do not toot your own horn, no one else will toot it for you! So...over the years I have earned USAA top Block Service award, Outstanding performance award, Sterling Club, Sapphire Club, Million Dollar Club etc.