Jacqueline "Jacquie" Banks
Previews Property Specialist
Jacqueline’s Video Profile
Jacquie Banks - The Rhyming REALTORS's Take on Austin
A montage of memorable places http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=367412
- NAR (National Association of REALTORS) member since 1986
- TAR (Texas Association of REALTORS) currently
- ABOR (Austin Board of REALTORS) currently
- CAR (California Association of REALTORS (past member)
- BHGLAR (Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Assn of REALTORS (past member)
- Primarily areas around Lake Travis but I have represented buyers in areas further east, north and south of Austin as well as northwest such as Bee Cave, Spicewood, Dripping Springs..
- I have personally experienced working with a contractor and subs while building my own homes.
- Primarily a listing agent representing sellers, my career fluctuates at times to working primarily with buyers. I find that, once you have a satisfied seller, they will also become a satisfied buyer I also do leases which might segue to sales; not always ... but sometimes. Again, once lessors and/or lessees see how well I work on leases, they feel confident I will do that and more on sales.
- Previews Estates Specialist
- Million-Dollar-A-Month Club: Sold over $152 MILLION so far
- REALTOR-Associate of The Year 1989
- "California 100" (one of top 100 agents)
- International President's Elite (top 3%)
- International President's Circle (top 5%)
- Appointed Previews Estates Specialist 1993
- Appointed Associate Manager, Santa Monica CA office for two years