- I am a longtime resident of Troup County. My wife, Short, and I have raised our children here, and know the area very well.
- I am a member of the LaGrange First United Methodist Church and the LaGrange Lions Club. I also serve on the Camp Viola Board, and actively involved with our local Habitat For Humanity chapter.
- I bring my years of experience to every client and customer. I understand the stresses of buying or selling a home and can confidently answer any questions you may have. I am here to guide you through every step of the process.
- I proudly served in the US Military from December 1964 to September 1966 in Butzbach, West Germany, achieving rank of First Lieutenant in the 7th Army Area Signal Battalion, as Battalion Security Officer with Top Secret Cripto Security Clearance. I also served in the Georgia National Guard for two years in LaGrange and Atlanta.
- I have traveled extensively in Europe, and have basic understanding of European culture.
- I specialize in resales, new construction, land (residential, urban/rural, commercial), commercial properties, and second home/recreation properties.
- I am also trained in relocation services...whether you are moving to the area or away, I can help you.
- I am a licensed broker in Alabama and Georgia. I have received the Graduate Realtor Institute designation...as stated on the Realtor.com site-- GRIs are: *Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry *Professionally trained *Knowledgeable *Dedicated to bringing you quality service
- I am also an Accredited Land Consultant (ALC). I list and sell properties from less than an acre into the 1000's. To acheive this designation, "The REALTORS® Land Institute confers the esteemed Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation to only those individuals who achieve the highest level of education, experience, and professionalism." (rliland.com)
- I am an approved agent for USAA referrals. My training allows for me to adequately service you in your relocation process start to finish.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I have the Troup County Board of Realtors Lifetime Professional Achievement award. I work tirelessly to provide the best service to my clients and customers.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.