- We are The Rogers Family serving the central Illinois area. Do you want superior service, without a sales pitch? You will find that with us at www.TheRogersFamily.US
- Why not find a group of honest individuals you can trust? Let our family team help you make an educated decision in your next real estate transaction.
- Doing business in the local Real Estate market since 1986 has provided us with the depth of knowledge you need.
- You will receive quality service and personal care when you choose us as your Real Estate Agents.
- Honesty, Hard Work, Experience and Caring
- Listing Representation- We provide fair and honest property evaluation. Then use proven marketing techniques designed to get you top dollar for your home.
- Buyer Representation-Superior knowledge of the current market. Construction background.
- John Rogers, Broker,Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), attended the University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana
- Mary Jo Rogers, Realtor, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI,) Accredited Staging Professional (ASP), graduate of Eastern Illinois University, masters from the University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana
- Jason Rogers, Realtor, graduate of the University of Illinois
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- John Rogers Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker Devonshire Realty
- John Rogers Certified Residential Specialist CRS
- John Rogers Graduate Residential Institute GRI
- John Rogers 25+ years as a local Realtor
- Mary Jo Rogers Graduate of Eastern Illinois University and University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana
- Mary Jo Rogers Teacher for 24 years at Champaign Schools and University of Ill
- Mary Jo Rogers Broker Associate
- Mary Jo Rogers Graduate Residential Institute GRI
- Mary Jo Rogers Accredited Staging Professional ASP
- Jason Rogers U of I graduate, Broker Associate, Property Manager
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.