- Lake Oconee Resident since 1997 and first hand experience at the lake since it was built.
- Residential real estate and lot sales
- Georgia Power dock, seawall and lake use trained
- property value based on lake view and geographic location expertise
- Farm, off lake and lakefront land sales
- residential and land financing trained
- Market listings through 20 internet sites, print media and REALTOR.COM featured listings.
- Graduate of University of Alabama in Business Administration
- Sold large truck and car driving simulators using conceptual sales techniques for GE and L-3 Communications
- Sold capital equipment sales to trucking/foodservice/grocery and drug companies
- Graduate of Central Georgia Technical College Real Estate School- a unit of the University system of Georgia
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- Lake front and off lake lots and land and residental real estate
- Complicated real estate transactions involving substantial repairs and upgrade modifications before or after closing
- Raw land for development
- Handled a major home modification application through Reynolds Plantation Architecural review Board
- Specialty coursework in Finace and New Home Sales
- Georgia Power "Good Sense" energy efficency training for construction and appliances
- Georgia real estate comprehensive contract law training for 2008 and 2009
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.