- Lake Oconee Specialist for 26 years
- Jerry is originally from Lexington, Kentucky and Laura is from Cleveland, Ohio The South was calling us 32 years ago
- Having a horse farm is great in the south, so much easier than up north. We have quarter horses
- Jerry is an avid bass fisherman and knows Lake Oconee well. He is very generous with his knowledge and fishing the area.
- Laura is a part time artist, full time sales associate/assistant to Jerry. There are 4 art associations in the surrounding area
- The peacefullness of the area, we call God's country drew us here plus the term "southern hospitality holds true"
- The golf courses abound in our area and having worked for Working for Reynolds Plantation for 20 years, we have the experience to guide you to your dream location.
- The people that come here are from everywhere. We now are seeing our customers having grandbabies and visiting the lake area amenities
- Their are many volunteers that take their time in Habitat for Humanity, Humane Society and other charitable needs.
- We are members and founders of the Catholic Church here in Greensboro. We have several denominations here in our area.
- Lake Oconee Properties
- Golf Course Properties in Reynolds Plantation, Cuscowilla, Harbor Club, Reynolds Landing,
- Because we have had a farm for 32 years, we know the farming community and available farms and timberland
- We have lake front communities with no golf courses that are very nice and reasonable priced on our 19,0000 acre Lake
- We have access to foreclosures and short sales
- We have access to local financing to find you the best possible solution for your purchase
- We know the restaurants, the clubs, the activities and other events that are happening
- Because we moved here in 1980, we have grown with the area to see all that has been accomplished in the way of shopping, doctors, pharmacies and activities
- Experience in negotiating high dollar properties and getting the sale closed.
- We are not high pressure folks. We just give you our knowledge of the area and you decide!
- Associate Broker/Coldwell Banker Lake Oconee Realty
- 26 years in the Real Estate Business in the Lake Oconee Area
- Million Dollar producer Realtor
- Member of the local MLS, Georgia MLS, Coldwell Banker Works
- Knowledge of the area being here over 30 years in real estate, service providers, builders, repairmen, restaurants, clubs, etc.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Associate Broker - 26 years real estate experience
- Million Dollar Producter
- Sold in Reynolds Plantation for 20 years. Have experience in high dollar properties and golf & lake communities on Lake Oconee.
- Have an assistant, sales associate, my wife Laura Kearney for 26 years.
- Honest and Trustworthy with a good reputation in the area of Lake Oconee
- Been in the area for 32 years and know the area very well for land, farms, houses on the lake and golf courses.
- I am an avid bass fisherman and know Lake Oconee well. This is one of the reasons why I moved here and the weather
- My wife, Laura is an artist also and she belongs to the art society here in Greensboro.
- We have had horses for 40 years and can help you find just the right farm for you and your animals.
- Have experience in negotiations, foreclosures and short sales. Can direct you to the best financing options in the area.
- Million Dollar producer for many numerous years of being in real estate for 26 years
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.