Broker Sales Associate,ABR, E-Pro
- Married and mother of three daughters and five grandchildren
- Lifelong resident of Gallatin and Sumner County
- Guarantee Satisfactory Service before, during and after the sale.
- Working to sell your property for the best price in the shortest amount of time...
- Residential Homes - Large or Small, I SELL them all.
- New Construction, Pre-built.....
- Lands, lakes and farms...
- Commercial property
- Investment property
- Member of the Sumner Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Tennessee Association of REALTORS
- Cendant Mobility Certified Marketing, Referral and Inventory Advantage Agent
- ABR and E-Pro Certified
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- BUYERS - First time or anytime, I will walk you through the whole process.
- Sumner County Residental Properties
- New Construction
- Farms/Land and Lots
- Investment property
- Foreclosures, HUD homes let me help you get the quickest offer in the seller for your success...
- Lived in Sumner County my entire life....A Gallatin resident by city and graduated from Gallatin High School.
- I have worked in accounting and general business management careers in the Gallatin area.
- I attended Vol State Community College and took Business Management and Accounting classes...
- I have worked in this industry for 12 years and am well versed in most any circumstance that deals with real estate.
- I work for the best company in the Real Estate industry today...
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.