J. James Braeu
About J. James
- Personal Background Please Visit my other Website for More Information Over $54 Million in Homes Sales since 2004 Nearly $10 Million in 2010 Average 20-25 Homes Sold Annually
- James joined Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage following a lucrative twelve year career in high-end catering sales and special events production in the greater Washington metro area. Because he has experience partnering with a demanding clientele, he is dedicated to providing the utmost in customer service. He really listens and responds to clients' needs, whether the partner is a buyer, a seller or an investor.
- Now in his eighth year as a DC realtor, James has been recognized as "Top Sales Associate 2006-2007" for most units sold, "Top Sales Associate 2009" for volume of sales, and "Home Team Spirit 2007" in the Dupont Circle office. Additionally, he has been a member of Coldwell Banker's "International President's Circle" each year since joining CBRB in 2005.
- James' passion for real estate was sparked at a young age, growing up in a construction development family in Northern California. Real estate sales and investment have been a life-long interest. A resident of Washington, DC for nearly twenty-three years, his knowledge of the DC area's unique real estate markets is extensive.
- James specializes in home and condominium sales in the dynamic urban neighborhoods of Northwest DC and Capitol Hill, as well as Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland. "My personal commitment to the utmost in customer service is backed by the broad resources and impeccable reputation of Coldwell Banker."--J James Braeu
- "I'm honored to have James on our Coldwell Banker Dupont team. We share an intense desire for customer satisfaction and repeat business. Please contact James at our Dupont office, 1606 17th Street, NW, 202-215-2240."--Kevin McDuffie, Branch Vice President
J. James’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.