- If you are looking to work with a Realtor who can show you properties, Irene Jackson is ready to work for you. With the right Realtor attending promptly and professionally to your needs, your home buying or selling experience will be a success. Your REALTOR will also understand that constant communication is important for both your peace of mind and for your transaction. Let Irene Jackson handle all the negotiating for you so that you can enjoy your real estate experience.
- Irene has been a Full-time licensed REALTOR® in Mississippi since 2003. Her expertise also extends into the REO homes/Short Sale and Foreclosure markets. As a winner of the nationally recognized Top Producer Performance Award, Irene is experienced in utilizing all forms of media to help her clients sell their properties and/or find their dream homes. She is truly an "agent for the people".
- Irene Jackson’s Experience: A reliable, on time, Fulltime REALTOR with 10 years’ experience in real estate. Meeting corporate deadlines, completing the job correctly the first time and Providing Optimal Solutions.
- International President's Elite Award - 2013
- I enjoy helping a family find a new home so much that I can't wait to begin the process with you. Let's get started! When I am with you, you will receive my undivided attention. I will listen to your real estate-related needs and do my very best to satisfy them. When you have questions, I will be available to answer them for you. I am going to meet and exceed your every expectation. Finding your new home is going to be a fun experience for you and your family, and for me as well. Once again, let's get started! Please call me at your earliest convenience.
- When given the opportunity to market your home, we offer a step-by-step, organized and extremely effective marketing plan. It has been proven to be the most powerful and successful home selling system in our area of influence. The most important thing we can do for a home seller is to access 100% of the Buyer Pool. We do so by drawing buyers from the real estate community, from signs, from advertising, from our internationally recognized name and from thousands of referral contacts. Thank you once again for considering our services. We want to work for you!
- In the new millennium, the computer influences nearly every aspect of our lives. The process of selling a home is no exception. In excess of 80% of today's homebuyers use a computer in their search for a new home. Real estate websites are among the most powerful marketing tools available to the modern Realtor, and yet, there are thousands of agents nationwide who are still not Internet savvy. When choosing a real estate agent to market your home, please give consideration to the Internet exposure being offered by the individual being interviewed. There is often a direct correlation between the amount of World Wide Web exposure provided and the final sales price received. When given the opportunity to sell your home, we guarantee, in writing, that it will be exposed on multiple websites. Your home will be presented to the world using the most effective, most professional electronic formats available to the real estate industry.
- Our Goals! My goal is to have you be amazed with the quality of my service. You have my personal guarantee that you will never find a more complete and satisfying real estate experience anywhere in the world. I never forget that it is your home I will be selling, not mine. I offer the education and guidance needed for you to make good choices, and I make sure the final choices are yours. Your satisfaction is far more important to me than is any commission check. I thank you in advance for giving me the opportunity to be your Realtor. You are appreciated!
- To For sale by Owners: When a home is made available to the marketplace, there are six factors that will determine whether it will or will not sell. They are the asking price, the financing available to potential buyers, the condition of the home, its location, the marketing tools put in place to attract buyers and the market conditions in the area where the home is being sold. For a home to sell with the fewest inconveniences and for the best possible price, the majority of the above six factors must be in an advantageous position with regard to comparable properties available. If a home does not sell, the fault will lie with one or more of these six factors. In summary, these six determining factors are: PRICE / TERMS / CONDITION / LOCATION / MARKETING TOOLS / MARKET CONDITIONS When a homeowner makes the decision to sell a home, their goal is, of course, to do so with the fewest inconveniences and for the best possible price. To accomplish this goal call me to List and Sell!
- "Life's is Better when we are Connected"
- Full-time Realtor/GRI/Certfied Shortsale-Foreclosure Specialist
- As a 9 Year real estate agent, I continue to be dedicated to providing the finest real estate service available to my clients and customers.
- I am a Native of Canton MS, home of the "City of Lights", and a graduate of Hinds Community College-Respiratory Therapist, CPR certified. My community volunteer experience includes, Community Center, reading daycare and Adult nursing homes, Volunteer to sing to Adult's nursing homes and love to sing,silently.
- I will be happy to provide more information about our community and our real estate market. Don't forget to call or email me today!
- My job is to use my extensive experience and knowledge of the greater Jackson Metro-Area to help you reach your real estate goals in the shortest amount of time, with the least inconvenience to you.
- HUD- Reo Properties
- Bank of America
- Licensed since 2003/Full-time GRI-REALTOR
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer- 2008 -2014
- Member of Jackson Association of REALTORS
- Certified Shortsale _Foreclosure Specialist
- International - President's Elite 2013
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Experience Listing Agent- HUD/ VA/ Bank of America.,others. Successful in submitting bids to Sellers.
- Submitting bids to Bank of America , HUD, VA, ALL REO, ALL Auction,Homepath Programs, Grant Programs,
- Relocation Companies
- Relocation Companies
- ALL REO Companies
- Other REO Services can be provided All of Greater Jackson Metro-Area,Canton, Madison, Ridgeland, Clinton, Byram, Terry and Brandon
- Stewart Lender Services
- Irene understands that constant communication is important for both your peace of mind and for your transaction. Let Irene Jackson handle all the negotiating for you so that you can enjoy your real estate experience. I work for you and with you.
- International President's Elite 2013 International Circle 2012
- 99% Score card with HUD-completing tasks on time in 2011.
- 1st Place Top Producer in the Madison Office: January/February/March/May and July of 2011
- 1st Place: Top Producer in January 2009-
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.