- Fourth generation in real estate and a native of Los Angeles, California.
- Known as "The Real Estate Professional with the personal touch."
- Howard helps his clients achieve their real estate needs through patience and persistence. He counsels, educates and advises them throughout the sale and/or purchase process, which empowers them to make well informed decisions.
- His diverse professional experience in international banking, treasury, finance and investmens have proven to be of great benefit to his real estate clients.
- Contact Howard directly when you need help, want help and are willing to be helped in the purchase and/or sale of a residence, residential income property or land.
- 3 Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of Southern California - International Relations, Economics and Semitic Languages.
- M.S.C. degree from the London School of Economics and an M.B.A. degree from The London Business School in London, England.
- National Association of Relators.
- Southland RegionalAssociation of Realtors.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Serving the real estate needs of buyers and sellers in Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Van Nuys and other surrounding areas.
- San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles Communities.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.