Broker Sales Associate
- First home sold in 1959, the year I graduated from High School!
- Licensed in North Carolina since 1981.
- Experienced as sales manager for residential builder with over 50 sales in one year.
- Previously licensed in Michigan, Florida, and South Carolina.
- Completed two 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, both including multiple properties one of which totaled over $1,000,000.
- Over 30 Years Individual experience with closed transactions from less than $21,000 to over $2,000,000.
- Graduate of Wayne State University.
- Decorated Vietnam Veteran.
- Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Existing Home,Farm And Ranch,Historic Home,Luxury Homes,Quality Home,Residential,Retirement
- Broker - e-Pro Realtor
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.