- Business Philosophy I represent all Sellers and Buyers like they are the only transaction I have. I want to make sure that my clients understand all phases of the process. I keep them informed as to what is happening and why it is happening. I am there to help understand the showing process, discuss the feedback, and explain the inspection report as well as the settlement procedure. I strive to become each client’s Realtor for Life through professionalism, knowledge, hard work, and continuous training and education
- Experience Full-time real estate agent since 1995 Previously worked in East Coast real estate market (Philadelphia, Bucks, & Montgomery County) Clients include local, national, & international moves Certified to work with corporate relocation/transferees & & do BPO’s & REO’s Expertise in personalized service, strong negotiating & problem solving skills plus technical knowledge
- Affiliations & Education Member of National Assoc. of Realtors, Penna. Assoc. of Realtors, & Realtors of Metropolitan Pittsburgh GRI designation – Graduate Realtors Institute ABR designation – Accredited Buyers Representative QSC designation – Quality Service Certification
- Community Involvement Former volunteer fireman with Highland Fire Company Trained rescue squads, fire depts., & police to use Hurst Jaws of Life & Rescue Bag Systems Instructor at Texas A & M University Fire School & Rescue Training Associates LTD Cranberry Twp. Lions Club member Cranberry Twp. Miracle League volunteer
- Personal Harry has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada & Middle East Both Harry & Jean, his wife and real estate partner, are native Pittsburghers & service the areas of Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Beaver, Washington, & outlying counties. Harry’s interests include golfing, traveling, cooking, football, baseball, & hockey. Jean enjoys baking, cooking, gardening, reading, all Pgh. sports, & the casinos
- Areas of Expertise Harry has been selling Real Estate for 17 years and has worked in the Philadelphia and surrounding counties as well as Pittsburgh and surrounding counties. Harry and his wife Jean (who is a licensed assistant) offer very personalized service to all of their clients. We understand all phases of residential home selling and buying as well as helping relocating families with all the unique problems with selling and buying a home. I also work with several asset managers in selling foreclosed homes in the surrounding 7 County area. Some of these properties are rehabbed and some are not. I have 4 years experience in Short Sales, Keys for Cash and Foreclosure properties.
- Testimonials Searching for the “perfect home” took some time but Harry & Jean never gave up on us! We were impressed with the knowledge, candid honesty, real interest in what we wanted & needed, & their persistence. They were always available to answer any, and all, questions & guided us through our move. We have bought & sold 3 homes through the Metcalfes. They really work for their clients whether buying or selling. Buyers/Sellers – The Freyers Selling Mom’s house was a difficult time for us, and the compassion & thoughtfulness you & Jean displayed were very appreciated. Your knowledge & professionalism are exceptional. We were very happy to recommend you to both our sons when they were house hunting. Your time, patience and success with them will never be forgotten. When it comes time to downsize, you know we will be knocking at your door.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.