Gwendolyn "Gwen" Luce
- My first priority, and my greatest reward is my clients' trust! Whatever their needs, my goal is to fulfill them, either with my own knowledge and expertise, or by consulting with a member of my "team," -- specialists in their fields -- such as lenders, contractors, or designers, who help me to provide customized, creative, well organized, stress-free service for my clients.
- Born and raised in Westchester County, New York
- 44-year Bay Area resident (Berkeley: 1963-1965, Portola Valley: 1969-1980, Palo Alto: 1984 to date)
- Mother of three children, two daughters and one son
- Community Volunteer in childrens' schools, church youth groups, and sports programs, Palo Alto and Menlo Park, 1969-2000
- Board of Directors Barron Park Association, Chairman of Barron Park Association Welcoming Committee, and Barron Park Association Quarterly Newsletter Copy Editor, Palo Alto, 1990 to date
- French Teacher: private and public schools, New York and California, 1963-1985; Master of Arts in Teaching, University of California, Berkeley, 1964
- B.A. Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts, 1963
- Graduated High School International School of Geneva, Switzerland, 1959
- Leisure Activities: International travel, hiking, tennis, reading, family
- Specializing in Listing and Selling Residential Real Estate in all price ranges in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties (Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Portola Valley, Woodside, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View and surrounding areas).
- California Department of Real Estate License, 1985
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
- Featured speaker at Palo Alto Community Center Home & Real Estate Expo, March 2007, seminar leader at company-wide training sessions, and repeat guest on TV program, "Absolutely Real Estate."
- Full time Realtor, 1987 to date.
- Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents, and Top 100 of Coldwell Banker Northern California, 1997 to date
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2007, 2006, 2002, 1997-2000
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, 2010-2009 Coldwell Banker International President's Premier, 2008, 2003-2005, 2001
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, 2000 to date and Previews Property Specialist, 1997 to date
- Special Recognition Coldwell Banker Top Listing Associate, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, November and February, 2004, February, 2002, October and May, 1999
- Special Recognition Coldwell Banker Top Sales Associate, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, October, March and February, 2003, July, 2002 and October, 2001
- Top Producer, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, April and January, 2003 and October, 2001
- Top 100 Residential Real Estate Agents of Silicon Valley, 2000-2001, San Jose Business Journal (SJBJ has stopped ranking)
- #1 Agent for first 3 quarters, Menlo Park - El Camino Office, and #1 Producing Agent in Palo Alto, 1998
- Associate Vice President Cornish & Carey Residential Real Estate (C&C) Award, 1995 through Coldwell Banker's purchase of C&C, fall 1997
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.