- Illinois Broker Liaison to Coldwell Banker Corporate
- Current member, Charleston Rotary
- Past President - 3 times, local Board of Realtors
- Past President, Charleston Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Coles County Barbershop Chorus
- Past Vice President, Mattoon Kiwanis
- Past Mattoon Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Charter Member and Vice President, Neoga Jaycees
- Trinity Episcopal Church - 3 times Senior Warden, Sunday School teacher, Lay Reader
- Licensed since 1975
- Broker/President of Coldwell Banker Classic Real Estate since inception in 1984. Co-owner since 1985, Sole owner since 2006.
- Graduate of The Realtor's Institute
- BS in Education from Eastern Illinois University
- 6 years middle school teacher, most in a Title III special project
- Realtor of the Year, 1998
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.