- My wife Karen and I truly love living in Nevada County. Karen has recently retired from a teaching career to assist me in the Real Estate profession. We raised our children here and I would be honored to be your realtor. We work hard to provide a consistent, professional level of customer service. I have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate as an agent, developer, investor and homeowner. I have been licensed since 1984. Give me a call at 530-263-8009 and see how we can be of service to you.
- If you are one of his clients, you will have a conscientious, hardworking professional on your team.
- Over the years Greg has developeda team of speicalists in the lending, title and escrow, home inspection fields to ensure escrows run smooth.
- Greg has lived in Nevada County since 1987. I know the area well and can get the job done to your satisfaction.
- Recieved first real estate licence in 1984.
- Extensive experience as real estate developer,sales and negotiation. Certification and experiance with short sales and Foreclosures
- Raised children in local school districts. his wife Karen is currently a teacher in the Nevada City School District.
- Avid whitwater kayaker. Guitar player.
- List of satisfied clients provided to you.
- Land Sales, land development.
- Small commercial.
- Certified Residential Marketing Specialist.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist.
- Certified E-Marketing Specialist.
- SFR: Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Sterling Society Member
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Single Family Residence
- new Homes
- Homes on Acerage
- Bare Land/Lots
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.