Realtor* Seniors Real Estate Specialist * Notary*
- Looking for that Smooth Move!
- Selling or buying a home is a process not an event.
- I take pride in facilitating the process to go smoothly
- Affiliated contacts with an excellent team of professionals assist me to deliver.
- Outstanding Customer Service in communication and knowledge.
- All clients have priority servicing from start to finish.
- Make that contact with the agent who’ll make your process smooth.
- Residential Homes Sales
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Distressed property
- California Real Estate License
- NAR - National Association of Realtors/CAR - California Association of Realtors /
- SCCAOR - Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
- WINDS - Woman In Default Services / Five Stra Professional
- NNA - National Notary Association / CSA - Certified Signing Agent
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Listing Agent, well thought out marketing in today's market for quick sale, highest price, least amount of inconvenience.
- RDCPro Certified REO and Short Sale successfully closed several transactions.
- Sales and Marketing Guru. I feature state of the art internet, personal & transitional marketing.
- Customer service experience with the unique desire to give the highest standard of Knowledge & Service.
- Diverse database made up of first time buyers moving up to seniors who are making choices for their "Golden Years!".
- Excellent negotiator and a Full Time Professional Realtor.
- Certified Short Sale Specialist, helping one family at a time.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.