Gerilynn "Geri" Baker
- Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, Geri was a Marketing Specialist and Sales Administrator for an international commercial real estate company. Special emphasis was placed on identifying office properties for buyers and tenants in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- I have been a licensed Realtor in Ohio since 1997, and a full time agent with Coldwell Banker West Shell (CBWS) since 2003. As a residential Realtor, my sales experience ranges from four-family apartment buildings near downtown to single family homes in the suburbs. I thoroughly enjoy being a full time Realtor and have achieved numerous awards.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Single Family Homes
- Investment Properties
- National Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- West Chester
- Blue Ash
- Licensed in Ohio since 1997
- Residential Realtor with Coldwell Banker West Shell since 2003
- Ohio Association of Realtors President's Sales Club 2004-2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence 2006-2012
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Diamond Society 2007-2012
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Northeast Top Producer in Units 2007
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Truly Remarkable Service Award 2007
- Warren County Board of Realtors Top Producer, Gold Level 2007-2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.