- I have lived in Hemet over 27 years with much of that time as a Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker.
- I became a Broker in 2004 which has been an asset in my Real Estate career.
- Specializing in residential sales as a Listing Agent and Buyer's specific needs.
- Member of the CaliforniaAssociation of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association Board Realtors.
- Short Sale Specialist
- Past Vice President of Hemet/San Jacinto Association of Realtors
- Member of the Professional Standards and Ethics Committee.
- Classes in short sales.
- Classes in sales of REO'S, Probate, and 1031 exchanges.
- Predential Circle
- Diamond Society
- Sterling Society all with Coldwell Banker.
- Multi-Million Dollar sales several years.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.