- Welcome to my Website Selling or buying a home can have a significant impact on our lives. If you get it right, it can be joyous. If you get it wrong it can be disastrous. I have made it my mission in life to make sure that YOU get it right. If you are thinking about selling, I will use my experience to provide you with honest, straightforward advise. If you decided to sell, I will use my resources to see that you get the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time. If you are buying, I will work to see that you get the home you want at the right price. My clients are my credentials, and I pride myself in helping them get it right. In addition, I believe in a powerful team. I have aligned myself with lenders, title reps, and quality Realtors throughout the country. Whatever you are looking for, I can help you find it, or at least point you to the person who can
- Professional Background Jerry was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. He attended college at The Ohio State University where he earned his BSBA in Finance. After college, he joined the Army and served for six years including two tours in Iraq. After being honorably discharged, he went back to Ohio State and earned his MBA. He then worked as a Corporate Finance Manager at Huntington National Bank. He has been working in Real Estate managing his own portfolio since 2006 and has more recently been working as a licensed agent since January of 2012.
- Personal Background Jerry lives in Broadview Heights with his wife Amanda
- Working with Sellers Working with Buyers Working with First-Time Home Buyers Working with Investors
- MBA - The Ohio State University BSBA - The Ohio State University
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.