Gerald "Buddy" Huskey
Associate Broker, ABR, CRS, GRI, SRES
- Serving 27 years in the USCG and having 13 family moves, I learned so much about the hard times of not only resettling my family, but the hardship it also put on my children leaving their friends and schools. In 1983 I retired from the Coast Guard and became a full-time real estate person (although I had averaged 42 hours/week in real estate prior to retirement).
- While in the Coast Guard I received many honors and awards some of which was two Commendation Ribbons, one Achievement Ribbon, nominated for the life saving award, honored as enlisted Coast Guard man of the year and again as an officer and wrote three books.
- I was selected by my peers as the youngest distinguished member of the Coast Guard Chief Warrant and Warrant Officerâs Association for establishing health insurance for all members of the Coast Guard.
- I served one year in Vietnam and have served as President of the Hawaiian and local Chief Warrant and Warrant Officerâs Association Clubs.
- Born in South Carolina and have been in Hampton Roads for more than 30 years.
- I have a licensed assistant and two cooperating agents to insure that my service is professional, first class and ready to meet our clientâs needs.
- Special Interests: Golfing, Skiing, Nascar Racing, Football, known as "The Man with Results"
- Associate Broker
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Circle of Excellence Member
- Diamond Club Member
- 1999 Salesperson of the Year from Hampton Roads
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.