- I have been in the Real Estate business for 45 years. My wife Barbara has been a realtor for 42 years. We have two children and two grandchildren. We have lived in St. Ignace for many years.
- I enjoy spending time with my family, grilling and cooking any kind of food, boating, golfing, watching any sport, and spending time making improvements around our office.
- I have been very active as Chairman of the Kiwanis Mackinac Island road race. I have raised over $200,000.00 most of which has gone to the construction and maintenance of the St. Ignace high school track. This track is considered one of the best quality running surfaces in the Upper Peninsula.
- My office is a member of the Chamber of Commerce. We are also a member of the Downtown Business Association of St. Ignace.
- Commercial Property
- Vacant land/acreage
- Any properties in St. Ignace and the surrounding areas.
- Attended the University of Miami (Florida)
- Received my Graduate of the Real Estate Institute certificate from the University of Michigan
- Coldwell Banker Chairman's Circle
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I have worked as both Buyer and Seller Representatives.
- Any commercial properties: hotels, stores, restaurants, even museums!
- I pride myself in having smooth transactions. I have never had any grievances or lawsuits filed against me in over 40 years in real estate. This has given me a great reputation in the real estate business and many repeat customers throughout the years.
- I have been a licensed real estate broker since obtaining my Graduate of Real Estate Institute through the University of Michigan on January 30th, 1979.
- I originally owned and operated the very successful State Wide Real Estate office, here in St. Ignace from 1979 until 2001 at which time I merged with Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors of Traverse City, MI.
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Board of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Multi-Million Dollar
- Coldwell Banker Meritorious Achievement Award 2000, 2002, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Premier Office 2007
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.