- In Dothan, the name Saliba has meant real estate for over 50 years. In a town the size of Dothan, to be number One is only achieved by maintaining the highest level of integrity. Word of mouth goes a long way, and to be at the top for so long, you have to say what's right and do what you say.
- I enjoy church, family, dance, and tennis. I attend Harvest Church, and am married to the former Robin Pass. We have two grown daughters. I am enamored by my four grandchildren. I also am a member of the Dothan Dance Club (DDC), specializing in ballroom & Latin dancing.
- Owner occupied residential real property
- Multiple and single family residential real investment property
- Packaging lot with new home built by sister company, Alfred Saliba Homes
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Auburn University with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE).
- Licensed REALTOR in the State of Alabama.
- Member of Dothan Association of REALTORS.
- Member of the Dothan Multiple Listing Service.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential homes
- Investment property
- Development potential of land
- Farm/recreation land
- 2012 International Diamond Society
- 2010 & 2011 International President's Circle (highest category in Coldwell Banker)
- 2009 International Diamond Society
- Top 10 Realtors in Alabama - 1st Quarter, 2013 (3 categories), 4th Quarter, 2012, and 1st, 2nd & 4th Quarters 2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.