Frederick’s Video Profile
Coldwell Banker Georgetown
The Georgetown Office
- As Branch Vice President of the Georgetown office, Rick's focus is on his agents and his office. He works directly with his agents to strategize on marketing and selling their properties as well as how to best help their buyers. The Georgetown Office is known for it's strong and dedicated agents working together as a team.
- Rick came to Coldwell Banker from our sister company, The Corcoran Group in New York, where he acted as Regional Senior Vice President leading their eleven offices in the Hamptons. He is known for lending his seasoned real estate, business and legal expertise to oversee and unify his office.
- At The Corcoran Group, Rick acted to oversee the acquisition of their largest competitor and to blend their agents and operations into The Corcoran brand. He did this by enhancing sales performance and managing operations throughout the company.
- Prior to joining Corcoran, Rick served in a similar capacity as Vice President and Regional Director of Operations for Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate where he led the region's management team and agents regarding policy, procedures and sales. Under his leadership, the region increased market share plus grew the business from six to 10 offices and from 190 to approximately 240 agents in 18 months.
- To his latest position, Rick brings a wealth of financial and legal knowledge, together with sales that for decades have directly applied to various aspects of real estate. He has an extensive network base having lived and worked in both Southampton and New York City for over 22 years. Prior to his transition to corporate management, Rick practiced law for 14 years specializing in real estate law.
- Originally from Annapolis, Maryland, Rick studied Architecture and earned his BA in Economics at Tulane University in New Orleans. After graduating, he worked in commercial construction lending for Maryland National Bank before pursuing his law degree.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.