Frederick’s Video Profile
Fred Gouge Coldwell Banker Bain Edmonds http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=598971
- Coldwell Banker Bain Edmonds - Top Residential Resale Team Producers in 2009
- The Expertise and Experiance of 3 full time REALTORS. Team Jean Sittauer-Gouge/ Fred Gouge & Eric Gouge. We are able to meet your real estate needs 24/7 365.
- Visit www.FredGouge.com for my current and sold listings.
- Visit www.EPNorthwest.com for your home map search
- Residential Resale
- Condominiums- New Construction and Resale
- New Construction/ Land
- Luxury View Properties
- Member - Nation Association of Realtors
- Member - Commercial Brokers Association-Associate Broker
- Member - Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Port of Edmonds Commissioner Elected in1999 - Re Elected in 2005 & 2009.
- Snohomish County Board of Economic Development - Board Member 2000-2006. 2009/2010 Puget Sound Regional Council Associate Member.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury View Properties / Edmonds View Homes / Condo's
- Commercial Properties / New Construction / /Homes on Acres
- Serving Buyer & Sellers in the Greater Snohomish County Area
- Edmonds Resident Since 1962
- Aerospace Engineer Company Owner- Military/Commercial -Retired in 1996
- Coldwell Banker Bain 2009 International Sterling Society Team Award with Team Jean Sittauer-Gouge
- Top 4% Coldwell Banker Bain And Coldwel Banker National Agents
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.