- Frederick Erb
Frederick "Fred" Erb
126 East Foster Avenue State College, United States
- One of Centre County PA's Distinguished REALTORS ...
- Specializes in New Listings, and offers Homeowners a gratis Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- For Additional Details on Fred's Listings, see Fred's Public Web Sites: FredErb.com and CentreCountyHomeSales.com
- Local REALTOR association committee memberships include: MLS Committee (2007-08), vice-chair 2008; Grievance (2007-08); Govermmental Affairs (2004-06); Education (2004-08); Technology (2004-06). PAR Excellence Award Winner (2007-08).
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer ... for whom Each and Every Buyer and Seller is Very Important!
- Residential Specialist (Listing Agent)
- Residential Specialist (Buyer's Agent)
- Luxury Homes Specialist (Listing and Buyer Agent)
- Works closely with Investors, Builders, Remodelers
- Relocation Specialist (Cartus & USAA Certified)
- New Construction, Commercial Properties, Vacant Land
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Designation
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation, plus e-PRO Certified
- University Professor (20 years teaching experience, including Business Ethics), prior to becoming full-time real estate professional
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Looking for an Agent in Another Market? Ask Fred to Help You Find the Best Qualified Agent for your anywhere in the USA and Canada.
- Relocating? Fred can help make the entire process as simple and hassle-free as possible
- Selling or Buying? Consult Fred well in advance. Making the right choices now will save you time and money later.
- Successful completion of all education and transactional requirements for PA real estate broker license
- Florida real estate broker license (inactive)
- B.A., M.Ed., Penn State University; Life Member, Penn State Alumni Association
- M.A., LaSalle University (Philadelphia PA); ABD, Fordham University (New York City)
- 2006 International Sterling Society Award for Sales Achievement
- Qualified for 2007 PAR Excellence Award (PA Association of REALTORS)