Emily’s Video Profile
Video Business Card http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=16318
- Emily McClintock is an expert Realtor and has been successfully selling residential real estate on the North Shore for over 17 years. As part of Coldwell Banker, she is consistently ranked in the top 5% in sales volume among agents in the area. Emily has a commitment to offering a high level of professional service and keeping clients up to date on market trends. She has established a repeat client base who appreciate Emily’s honest, friendly, approach and ability to communicate well. She is known for utilizing the wide variety of new technology and advertising/marketing tools available today. Emily’s areas of expertise include Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Glencoe, Highland Park, Skokie and Glenview. You can contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or ( 847) 425-3734
- Emily is an expert at guiding clients through the process of selling and/or buying their home. She will prepare and present a pricing and marketing analysis for your home as well as design and implement the marketing and advertising program. Emily is an experienced negotiator and problem solver. She is able to adapt to changing situations and thinks well on her feet when unexpected obstacles arise. Emily is very organized and will coordinate all activities from contract through closing. Emily specializes in, resale home sales, new construction, historical and investment properties and relocation.
- The Claire Sucsy Group, A Tradition of Excellence and Integrity Continues In the fall of 2010, Emily McClintock joined the Claire Sucsy Group. The purpose of the group is to provide excellence in all aspects of real estate service and sales for their clients. Coming together with their diverse strengths, creativity and years of professional experience, they are better able to provide clients with uninterrupted service, attention and personal guidance. In any market conditions, having a team behind you can make the difference in assuring every client a smooth sale free of ‘surprises’. The Claire Sucsy Group specializes in North Shore residential marketing and sales with particular emphasis on the luxury market.
- Personal Background Emily has lived in Evanston for 20+years. She and her husband, John, have three children in grade school. Emily is well versed in navigating the schools and children’s activities on the North Shore. Emily is a girl-scout leader, active in her church, and loves to swim, enjoys reading, walking and connecting with the outdoors.
- Strengths Organized — abilty to prioritize according to importance Self Starter — motivated, goal oriented Problem Solver — able to adapt to changing situations and think well on her feet when unexpected obstacles arise Establishes rapport easily — makes people feel comfortable People describe Emily as:
- People describe Emily as: Honest, reliable, enthusiastic, upbeat, respectful, patient, and compassionate
- Offers a high level of professional service.
- Keeps clients up to date on Market trends.
- Up to date on latest teechnology in the real estate industry
- Committed to serving clients with honest and friendly approach.
- Serving Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Glencoe, Highland Park, Skokie, and Glenview
- 1989 B.S. Business, Marketing, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- North Shore Board of Realtors
- Earned International Diamond Society, International Presidents Circle and Excellence in Service Awards
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Knowledge of North Shore Market Place
- Residential Real Estate
- 14 Years of Experience
- Luxury Properties; Certified Previews Specialist
- New Construction
- Contract Negotiation
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- International Presidents Circle
- International Diamond Society