- Business Philosophy - Thoughtful, intelligent service and unswerving personal attention to both buyers and sellers. My focus is on detailed knowledge of the market, expert negotiations, great connections in the community and the highest ethical standards.
- Community Involvement - Near & Far Aid, House Tour Advisory Committee, 2007/2008; Near & Far Aid, Rare Wine Auction Chair, 2006, 2007; Dress for Success, House Tour Chair, 2003; Sponsor, Westport Historical Society Garden Tour, 2002; Westport Historical Society Board of Directors, 1995-2002: Near & Far Aid, Auction Committee, 2002; Sponsor, Westport Historical Society House Tour 2001; CT Audubon Society Chair, 100th anniversary celebration, 1998.
- Personal Background - Sophisticated intelligence marks everything Emily Gordon does. It is sensitively reflected in her deep concern for the people she represents and in the outstanding job she does for them. From her earliest years, Emily has consistently been singled out as special. Immediately upon her graduation from Skidmore, Emily was awarded a Marshall Fellowship and given an opportunity to study art and architecture in Copenhagen, waiving a five-year requirement for work experience. Afterwards, Emily returned to Westport, where she still resides, happily working in Coldwell Banker's Riverside Real Estate office. For almost two decades she has been an extremely successful sales associate, highly ranked in a challenging field.
- Communities I Serve - Westport, Weston, Fairfield, Easton, Norwalk
- Royal School of Architecture, Copenhagen, DK
- BS Skidmore College
- Staples High School, Westport
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Antique Properties
- Coldwell Banker Top 10 in CT, 2000
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 (Top 2%)
- Previews International Property Specialist (Top 5%)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.